Sunday, February 6, 2011

I did it and I don't even feel slightly guilty about it.


It was world Nutella day yesterday, so in celebration of the greatest spread known to man, I made Nutella stuffed croiisants. These are so delicious and so simple that it's practically a crime not to make them.

I'm convinced that they put crack in Nutella, that's really the only explanation for my insane addiction to this amazingness.

No need for guilt here, just do it.

Sometimes I feel like I shouldn't even tell people there is Nutella inside, it would make the best surprise ever me thinks.

Sigh. I love these.

Recipe:

Take some store bought croissant/cresent roll dough and roll it out on a cookie sheet. Plop a spoonful of nutella in the center of each roll before you roll them up like croissants. Bake per can instructions (about 11 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit). Pull them out of the oven and put them on a plate to cool.

These are best enjoyed with tea, or milk, or coffee, or anything really.


*Warning, I am not responsible for the Nutella addictions that are to surely be created from this post*

No comments:

Post a Comment