Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Nutella is crack.

This is me NOT eating nutella mousse instead of studying for my environmental chemistry test tomorrow. I'm sure this mousse will somehow help me derive the correct answers...cause NUTELLA is always the answer. Or was that 42? Anyways...
For the win folks, for the win.

Can't. Stop. Eating. Nutella.


Nutella Mousse Recipe:
1 cup heavy whipping cream (super healthy, it's an important source of calcium, think healthy bones people!)
1 Large Spoonful of Nutella (Nutella counts as a serving of vegetables in my book)
1 Large squeeze of chocolate syrup

Blend ingredients in a blender or with a hand held mixer until it forms a thick cool whip-like texture. I use a Magic Bullet cause they're the freaking shizznizzle, if you don't have one YOU ARE SO UNCOOL and need to go buy one right now. Then make the mousse. ALWAYS make the mousse.

It's so nummy in my tummy right now. *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment