Monday, September 13, 2010

...and in her eyes, heart and mind
one thought, its kept her blind,
and so she walked on through her days
not knowing that it was all a maze.

A trap the keepers
make to blind you
a path the known
uses to find you.

Some say the futures made of the past
and the years feel slow but fly by fast
so build yourself a happy bubble
and pray it keeps you out of trouble.

If you let
life take your all
you are destined
but to fall.
--------
Fickle fiction let it rot
mold and mud see what its got
nothing left to hold together
see I told you nothings forever!

Busy body feel my fury
see you scuttle trip and scurry
nothing is what it seems
so keep your thoughts off my dreams

So I want it for my own
but you can't force a home
remember to last forever
you have to build everything together.

No comments:

Post a Comment