Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Pictoral Review of the Pub Crawl Shinanegans


The evening started off with this idiot thinking she should bring a camera along...

You know, to provide evidence.


And when you start taking pictures like this one, you should be cut off. Just sayin'.


Or maybe when you end up on top of the bar...with the bartenders...


I don't know whats happening here.


All I know is we had a lot of fun. Probably too much fun. Is that possible?


Yes. Yes it is.


Bahahahahahahahah!


I probably shouldn't put this on the internet.



I have no words for this picture. I think it sums up the evening pretty well though.


I actually have no idea who this girl is...but I have quite a few pictures of her...so you know, I guess I made a new friend.

Cheers for new friends...


No comments:

Post a Comment