Monday, April 5, 2010

I went on a roadtrip.


My awesome red lipstick and I went on a road trip.

But before we got anywhere...we marveled at the local parenting skills...


Anyways, the purpose of this trip was to celebrate this lil' shits birthday:

Behold my darling sister. She is now 14. FOURTEEN. I remember when she was in diapers, when she was wailing over her stupid stuffed Barney doll that I hated, when she was running around with flyaway hair and half her teeth hadn't come in yet and she couldn't pronounce "s" or "t". :(
Now she likes boys, and I have to come up with a way to keep her away from them until she is 30. Or 60. Or whatever. :/


AND THIS...is the magical rooster. He belongs to my brother but I want him very much. I call him the magical rooster because when I was taking care of their house for a week every time I went to the barn he was out of his cage. I had no idea how he got out because at the time it was VERY secure (he is free range now, so don't hate me, he was temporarily in the cage for breeding purposes, actually, don't ask me, it was my parents deal). Then when I would come back the next morning he would be in the cage. I swear there are leprechauns who follow me around and do shit like this just to fuck with me.

Anyways, the point of this story is to tell you that I love him. He is so cute. And he is really sweet. He pretends to be dead when you pick him up. Kinda funny actually. Maybe he thinks he is a possom?


So these are my lil' siblings. My teenage sister and my soon to be teenage brother.

We all have the same color eyes. I love it.


I miss my family.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment