Thursday, August 9, 2012

PhD Land Qualifying Exams

Today I have the four hour oral portion of my PhD qualifying exams...kinda nervous...but I totally have a great plan to ensure my success.  Here are the key points to the plan:


1) I am going to enter the room to the song, 'The Final Countdown,' release a dead dove from my pocket and tell everyone that for my final act I will make a yacht disappear from the harbor.


2) Anytime I don't know the answer to a question I will just start out by saying, "I don't know...but it's okay," then I will burst out singing, "cause I am tiiiiitaaaaniuuuuuuum!!!!!!"

3) Instead of saying 'um,' I am going to say, 'check it, 1, 2.'

4) Lastly, I am going to wear some giant, fake prescription glasses, and constantly push them up my nose with my finger while making the Steve Urkel face.

I think my plan is straight winning.  Thoughts?

1 comment: