Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!






Thanksgiving synopsis:

BEST DAY EVER.

1) Woke up and it wasn't raining, excellent! Got in the car, got out of the driveway and then the torrential downpour started.

2) The car window falls down on the drivers side of the car. This is SUPER convenient when its POURING down rain outside. But its okay, because I am eating a bird today.

3) After a half an hour of getting drenched every time a semi truck drives by I decide to drown my sorrows by turning the radio up as loud as I can and singing at the top of my lungs.

4) Whilst singing at the top of my lungs to Mariah Carey's 'All I Want For Christmas,' I miss my exit and my navigation ends up taking me through the backwoods of Kentucky to get to my destination. I was sure to listen for banjo's.

5) The family I had dinner with IS AWESOME. I LOVE THEM.

6) Dessert time...First I had pie (these women know the appropriate whip cream to pie ratio, just saying). Then I had ice cream. Then I had some cookies. Then cause I didn't already have enough sugar over load, I decided I needed a Mountain Dew. It was diet cause I gotta watch my figure. Anyways, so about the time I was sugar crazed out of my mind, they decided to take me to the movie theater for a three hour movie.

Yeah, that went REALLY well for me.

7) Then when we got back to the house, Morgan decided to play hairdresser:


It's a really good look for me, right?


ALSO! I almost forgot about the random GIANT hot pink squirt gun I found when we were randomly driving around out of boredom.



So all in all, I think this Thanksgiving was a total win.

No comments:

Post a Comment