Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tuna Cups, not to be mistaken for Buttercups.


Nom, nom, nom!


Eat me!


We got tired of eating beef for dinner, so we decided to mix it up with some tuna cups.

The recipe is so simple:
Mince up one slice of white onion, I don't like a lot of onion so if you do, use more.
Slice up a tomoto.
Open three cans of tuna and drain them (I use the kind made in water).
Peel off some leaves of Butter lettuce.
Get some chopped walnuts (I buy pre-chopped cause I am LAZY).
Mix the tuna, a huge dollop of mayonaise, a small squirt of mustard, the chopped tomatoes, the minced/finely sliced onion and a dash of santa maria style seasoning (garlic, salt, pepper and parsley) in a bowl. Then plop two to three spoonfuls of that in the butter lettuce, sprinkle some walnuts on top and VOILA you have an easy, healthy, filling meal.

Go you.

No comments:

Post a Comment