Friday, July 10, 2009

I want it.

Okay. I realize how materialistic and absolutely ridiculous this is...but that doesn't change the fact that I WANT THIS CAR. It just looks so...I bet it sounds like...I can imagine how fast it...you know what? I would name it MANTIS...like PRAYING MANTIS (roars and claws at the air). Ok. I can't take the credit for finding this car, which by the way is only in digital form and hasn't been put into production yet. I found this car on Tom Kaulitz's blog. He liked it in orange...I prefer everything in PURPLE. I have been obsessed with the color since I was in 8th grade. My computer is purple, my iPod is purple, if I could I would see everything in purple. Anyways. Feast your eyes on this magnificent-amazingness-all-things-lovely-car.You can view more about the car here. If your leg starts shaking, don't worry, it happened to the rest of us too.

No comments:

Post a Comment