Thursday, March 24, 2011

For my siblings.

God, I miss you so damn much

I can’t find the words to say

But I know I would do anything

If I could just be with you all today,

They tell me to rope the moon

And I always find a way,

But it doesn’t matter what I accomplish

When my family is a million miles away.


Dearest siblings,

I just want you to know,

That there is nothing more in this world

Than the love for you I’ve grown.

There is no surpassing it,

There’s no way to quantify,

Just know that my love comes

In an endless supply.


All I know is my heart swells so wide

When I think of the years that are passing us by

I remember watching you both grow

So I’m writing you this poem

So that you’ll always know,

That even though I’m 2300 miles away

I think of you every minute of every single day

And every second that I am gone,

Is another second far too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment