Thursday, February 3, 2011

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.


Hi, my name is Jessi and I have an addiction to Sprinkles. The first step is admitting you have a problem. The next step is to consume as many sprinkles as is humanly possible.


Yes, I am aware this is cheating. You can't see it right now, but I am making my "I care" face.



You know what this would be really good with? ...Anything.


This, ladies and gentleman is the appropriate frosting to cake ratio. Amen.



Funfetti Cake Recipe:
1 Box Yellow Cake Mix <---cause I'm a cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater!
1/4 cup sprinkles
2 eggs (Note: when I made this I only used 1 egg, but I think there should be 2 for better cohesiveness)
1 tblsp vanilla extract
1 c water (if you really want a mouth-gasm, replace half the water with heavy cream)
1 c butter (none of that fake shit, you need the real stuff. TRUST ME. Would I ever lie to you? Bwhaha).
Mix all ingredients together then bake for 35 minutes in 9 inch round pan at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

Frosting:
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 tblsp vanilla extract
3 egg whites
1/4 cup boiling water

Mix the sugar, baking powder, egg whites and vanilla extract together. Boil the water and then add to the mix. Beat with a high speed electric mixer for 5 to 7 minutes or until frosting is fluffy.
(Frosting recipe was taken from here).


No comments:

Post a Comment