Wednesday, December 29, 2010

No Going Back

Got all my possessions
Strapped to my back
No regrets cause I
Can't look back
I walk on but the urge
Is strong
I know I'm on a path
Where the days feel long
My dreams carry my sails
They're the wind taking me home
Even when home is a strange new land

Got all my possessions strapped to my back
Can't stop now cause there's no going back
My dreams carry my sails guess that's all you
Need if you're never gonna fail.

Miss my family
And I want to run home
There are days
When I feel so alone
I look to the stars
Where my dreams sit high
Gotta focus on the pie in the sky

Got all my possessions strapped to my back
Gotta stay strong cause I can't turn back
My dreams are the wind in my sails
That's all you need if you're never gonna fail.


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment