Friday, December 24, 2010

I Need A Moment



I just need a moment
To regroup and transpose
Some silence and reflection
Is what's best for us both

It's all over whelming at times
And my senses burn out
The constant motion and chaos
I just need to turn inward to drown it out

I need to pour my emotions
Onto this worn piece of paper
Until my verbal vomit releases
The tension mounted in my chest
It unwinds like a spindle
I can feel it coming down
As I release my anticipation
And come back to solid ground
My breathing returns to normal
My pulse no longer will race
And my eyes, once clouded with anger
Return from outer space
And here I am to guide myself
Through my written path of release
Just another moment of tension
That writing has helped to cease.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment