Monday, August 9, 2010

Kentucky

So I moved to Kentucky. It happened really fast and at first I thought it was so sad blah blah blah, except that now I am finally doing what I have always dreamed of doing and I am so unbelievably happy I could cry. But I won't cause I am wearing waterproof mascara.
Anyways. I have stories to tell.
First, my super awesome coworker gave me some delicious sweet banana peppers. Cept when she gave them to me I didn't know there were sweet and non-sweet varieties, aka spicy banana peppers. SO anyways, I took them home and stuffed them with cream cheese and wrapped them in bacon (turkey bacon since I am so healthy...haha) and baked them until they were crispy. THEY WERE SO GOOD. OMG! So then the next day when I was at farmers market and I saw a HUGE basket of banana peppers (notice I did not say SWEET banana peppers) for only two dollars I jumped on that shit like a fat kid on cake!
SO I get them home, and I do nothing with them for two days. Cause I am lazy.
Anyways, so I am sitting bored at home yesterday, and I see the peppers. I decide, you know what? I am making stuffed peppers today. SO I GRAB A PEPPER. I SLICE IT. I STUFF IT. I WRAP IT. I BAKE IT. While I am baking the pepper I decide to nibble on one of his uncooked friends.
BAD IDEA. Instantly my mouth is on fire. My eyes are watering. I rub my eyes. NOW my eyes are on fire, I am screaming in agony and I try to run to the sink, except I hit my knee on the cabinet. Ten minutes later I have mascara streaming down my face, red puffy eyes and I hate fucking banana peppers.

I hope they all die in a fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment