Creative leftover usage...is taking the leftover meat mixture from the stuffed peppers and using it in Spaghetti Squash Spaghetti! Here is the recipe:
1) Re-heat the meat mixture in a pan like so:
2) Add half a bag of mushrooms:
3) Saute the sauce and meat mixture on low.
4) In the meantime take the spaghetti squash and cut it in half. Place the halves on a tray and put it in the oven for 45 minutes at 400 degrees fehrenheit.
5) When the mushrooms look like this:
6) ...you know it is time to add the spaghetti sauce. I teeter totter back and forth between using the expensive shit and the cheap shit.
7) Once the spaghetti squash is done, take it out of the oven and use a fork to scrape it into a bowl. This is the "noodles"portion of the spaghetti.