Monday, December 14, 2009

Gradimitation (thats Jessi speak for "Graduation.")


Once upon a time a lovely couple embarked on a road trip to San Luis Obispo, CA for a graduation ceremony.


They took their dog, who loves road trips. AHEM. I said...


Nevermind.


Eventually, the man went crazy because his girlfriend kept asking that timeless question...




Are we there YET?


Once they were there...they went to a delicious dinner with friends.


This is Lisa. I made her take this picture so I would have proof that I do in fact have friends. See, I told you.


I never said they were normal.


Then, as if all the Saki bombs we drank weren't enough, I went to a wine and cheese party afterwards...and then I went to the bars...and then I slept for a really long time...


Except I eventually had to coordinate my family for the main event - MY GRADUATION!
I got my Masters degree.
WOOT!



Turns out, if you get there early enough you are first in line to graduate. Everyone in the audience probably thinks I am head of the class, highest GPA or maybe even the valedictorian.
Hahaa, haahahaaaaa.
I fooled them. I was still drunk from the night before. HAHAHAH!
I win.


Oh, and Ree Drummond (thepioneerwoman.com) came to my GRADUATION!!



The ladies on either side of me are the two greatest people on the planet and I don't know what I would do without them. Honestly.



Or maybe they wouldn't know what to do without me...or with me...or whatever.

2 comments:

  1. "Are we there yet?" photo is the greatest photo of you ever.

    And CONGRATULATIONS!

    And I MISS YOU!

    And COME VISIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooo!! Hope to see you and hang out soon. Congrats agaiN!

    ReplyDelete