Saturday, September 12, 2009

Today's To-Do List:

1) Make new friends. I just moved three hours away from my family and friends...and I am lonely. Let's make this happen.

2) Get in some ellyptical madness work out time today...mama ate too much bacon for breakfast.

3) Make sugar cookies and bring them to work on Monday...because when you bring sweets in people associate you with good things...and want to be your friend. Read number one people. I need friends. I am a social butterfly and I need me some people time.

4) Finish my thesis...no really, I need to stop blogging now and write that darn thing already.

5) Buy a new router so I don't have to use my boyfriends shitty computer anymore. This thing SUCKS and my Mac is awesome. I miss her. So much. *tear*

No comments:

Post a Comment