Saturday, September 12, 2009

Long Week BUT I AM BAaaaack!

Wow! It has been a really long week and I have SO MUCH to catch you up on!

1) This is awesome. Can this be my new hobby?


2) I made sugar cookies. It took three attempts and I need to adjust the baking time but I think I finally have The Maverick DOWwwwwn! In bite size form of course. That way you can eat ten cookies and not feel guilty...pictures to come once I actually get the final product to turn out like I want. Oh yea, of course I will give you the recipe...for ONE MILLION DOLLARS. I kid, I kid...kind of.

3) The new job is going well. I made deoderant and a body scrub the other day. It was really fun! I signed a non-disclosure statement so I can't tell you anymore than that...this beauty product business is very ninja-top-secret-agent.

4) Mark your calendars for November 20th ladies and gentlemen because the New Moon movie looks FANTASTIC. I was hyperventilating on my living room floor just watching the preview. Seriously amazing. (*Panting now*)

5) Anyone want to go see it with me? Jackie? Ida? It is on a Friday...I can buy tix's in advance...could be a lil' favorite cubicle reunion...Brie? You down to come to SLO? There is nothing like watching a movie with 12 million screaming 12 year olds...

1 comment: