Monday, September 28, 2009

A Fine Saturday Indeed.



Saturday was a busy day for me...but it was a FABULOUS day!
First I took the lil' brother and sister canoeing to a remote island...otherwise known as the Morro Bay Sandbar ;-). It counts as remote because it took an hour to paddle their asses there by myself. They pretended to help...and when they did we paddled the canoe in circles...anyways...

We had fun in the dunes...

Some of us rolled down the dunes and got sand in our face...
But mostly I spent too much time taking photos like this one.

Then there was all the food I ate...starting with this:

There was a burger there...but I honestly couldn't wait long enough to take a picture. I WAS CANOEING PEOPLE. I needed substance...

Then as if that wasn't enough I went to an amazing dinner with these two trouble makers:

Haha Jackie, I win the embarrassing photo contest. I think. Maybe.

Anyways.

Next to us was the biggest dog I have ever seen and he was such a lovely. I spent most of dinner petting him.

Which now that I think of it is kind of nasty because we were eating finger foods...
Woops.

Oh yea and this creeper watched me eat the ENTIRE TIME. And when I got up to wash my hands and take a tinkle...he tried to steal my FISH!!! Lil' bastard. So I fed one of his friends to show him who is boss...and then 10,000 seagulls swooped in out of nowhere and everyone on the restaurant patio gave me the stank eye.
Woops.

No comments:

Post a Comment