Monday, August 17, 2009

Sneaky...


This happens all the time - so I don't know why it still surprises or humors me.

I will be sitting on the couch or at my computer or on my bed. In this scenario I was laying on my back in bed, and I was reading a book. Suddenly, I feel my cat jump up on the bed.
I continue reading.
Two minutes later I feel him move two feet up the bed. He curls into a ball and continues to knead the comforter with his talons.
I continue reading.
Two minutes later he puts a paw on my leg. He starts purring.
I continue reading.
Then, I notice he is snuggled into my armpit. With his head on my shoulder. Kneading the blanket near my arm...and purring.
I continue reading.

That is when this happens:
So much for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Love sneaky cats! My cat just comes up and sits right on your chest and pets your face.

    Not sneaky.

    :)

    You're so pretty, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you love! I love my kitten. He is ridiculous but I totally love him. The little shit stole my pillow all night. Lol.

    ReplyDelete