Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I normally don't...

do the "fashion thing" but some things needed to be addressed.

First of all...


BOOBIES **squirms and giggles**


Secondly, I like this outfit. I totally have the perfect curves to rock this, and I plan on doing so as soon as I can find one that doesn't cost the price of my first born child.


Now for the darker things. I have been walking along the edge of the darker side of art for about a year now. One week I wear black and eyeliner then I am back to yellow and paisley the next. Don't ask me...I have no idea what my deal is. Nonetheless I like these things:


This shit's fucked up, naturally, I like it.



This reminds me of the beautiful headless dancer photo in my doctor's office...only slightly darker.


And now for the ones that have no meaning, I just enjoy them...



I loved the photo shoot of Evanescence with the dark red riding hood themes...this reminds me of that. If I ever released a single, I would want this...too bad it has already been done :(


And now for the real Evanescence photo's:


No comments:

Post a Comment