Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Chicken Coop

So I built the chicken coop. Twice - I will come back to that later.
First of all, there will be no pictures because it looks horrid.
I will definitely not be applying for construction jobs. Ha.
Secondly, the first time I built it, I used nails to frame it...right as I am tacking on the last part of the frame...it ALL falls apart. Not even kidding. It totally just frekking falls apart. LOL.

Sigh.

So I walked away...threw the hammer...screamed to the construction gods...

and bought some darn screws like I should have done in the first place.

I then proceeded to screw everything (*giggle*snort*) I meant the wood (*hysterics, I am in hysterics*) so now there are at least seven screws in every corner or adjoining pieces of wood.

That coop is sturdy and ridiculous and I hate it.

If I were a chicken, I would shit on it. Hmph.


Anyone know a carpenter?

No comments:

Post a Comment