Monday, August 3, 2009

Can't sleep

Well, as usual I can't sleep. I swear I was born to stay awake at night and sleep all day. Anyways...it has been forever since I have been online. My life has been...well...turned upside down recently. Things are well, and I am happy...just not normal. Normal is highly over rated. Here is what is happening in my life:
1. Tomorrow I go back to work (been taking care of family while Dad is sick)
2. Moving to Southern California on the weekends...oh and looking for a job
3. Job rejection sucks...and is highly prevalent in my life. Lovely.
4. Graduating college and trying to find a job during a recession is terrible, can't I just be rich and famous already???
5. Maybe when I am homeless and jobless I can just play my guitar on the street for pennies. Probably would be happier anyways.

Miss you all and hope to have good news soon for you. In the mean time please enjoy this:




Oh yea, and I did it again. Only this time, it is only a cover, not a song I wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment