Monday, July 20, 2009

I left my heart in Santa Cruz



This past weekend I went on a road trip to San Jose & Santa Cruz, California with my best friend Jac. We visited her family there and stayed with her sister.


Her family is adorable:





Not pictured is her sister, whom we stayed with...while we were with her I kept myself busy with her plethera of kittens and kitties (she operates a foster rescue home):








We stayed with Jac's sister Brie...who has kittens. Glorious, fuzzy, fat, adorable kittens.







I want it.







Somewhere near Santa Cruz, California there is a small Thai restaurant called "The Star of Siam." You need to go there - the food will rock your planet.






And finally, here is me, basking in the glow of Monterey's ocean breeze...while simultaneously dodging seagull poop.


No comments:

Post a Comment